The Best Business VoIP Phone Systems: Outlook Calendar IntegrationSeptember 12, 2022
One of your colleagues notices your “user status” (on your hosted phone system’s soft phone application), shows “available.” .. with a little green dot next to it. So they try to chat with you… but there is no response.
You aren’t responding because you’re in your standing weekly meeting with your boss. It’s on your calendar… but your soft phone isn’t syncing with your calendar.
After months of this happening, your company starts to ignore a person’s “status,” since it’s often inaccurate.
Why does it have to be this way? Didn’t your phone system vendor say their solution had Office 365 integration?
How can you avoid this situation? Watch this video!
Need a recommendation on which hosted PBX vendors offer Outlook Calendar integration?
Founded in 2003, AeroCom is one of the largest and longest-standing business telecom and cloud consultants in the US. We’ve helped thousands of companies lower costs and increase value, and we’re ready to do the same for your organization.
– Technology design and optimization.
– Auditing for billing and contracts.
– RFP creation and execution
– Vendor selection and contract negotiation
Areas of Expertise:
– Cloud Infrastructure
– Network Security
– Wide Area Network (SD-WAN, MPLS, Private Line)
– DR (voice, data, network)
– Telecom & UC (VoIP, lang line, mobile, conferencing, collaboration)
– Internet Access (fiber, broadband, wireless)
Contact us today for a free assessment: (877) 465-3505
Visit us at: http://www.aerocominc.com
CONNECT WITH US: